Pages

Saturday, 1 July 2017

Reflection, W7, T2, literacy

This week for some of literacy I have been doing my word work.I like doing word work because I get to learn how to write some words and were they come from.


Here it is:




I have also been doing describe writing just like last week but we did it on a family member I done it on my brother. I like doing it because some time it get you linking about other people of things.

Here it is it:


Carlos Inglis


Their once lived a boy named Carlos Inglis. He was a sweet and lovely boy. He was as friendly as a cat.       


He had hair that look like chocolate, it made me hungry. His hair was a straight as a door. His eyes were as blue as the ocean. He had a face that looked like a easter egg, yum .He was taller than a elephant. He wore a white top that was the colour of vanilla ice cream, He also wore black dress pants that were the colour of  a black hand bag.




He splashed the water faster than a cheater. His mum and dad's names are Natasha and Roderick. His brothers and sisters are Xavier who is his half  brother he is 7, Me larissa who is his full sister who is 9 and Malaylah who is his half sister who is 6.


 

That is all for this week!!!


1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.